Mira in a brick color lehenga and light pink blouse with heavy work on it.
Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor most beautiful wife Mira Rajput, is one of the highly talked about, regarding celebrity better halves today.Mira was a simple girl from Delhi and she pursued her studies in Delhi Sri Ram College and then became a housewife after marrying Shahid on July 7th ,2015. As Shahid was shooting seriously for a well-known film, Udta Punjab, he could tell by the behavior of Mira Rajput’s dad that he wasn’t truly impressed with Shahid Kapoor‘s appearance of Tommy. They married in a private ceremony gathering and threw a grand reception party , where all the Bollywood stars attended their reception.The couple is leading a happy married life with to adorable children Zain and Misha Kapoor. Mira Rajput’s on her official social media Instagram, one can really think that this gorgeous woman has a wonderful sense of style and also her ethnic attires are to drool for.
Look at pictures below of Mira Rajput in many ethnic attire.
2. Mira in Blue saree and shimmery V neck blouse.
3. Mira in Yellow so elegant and beautiful , with white lehenga and golden work yellow blouse and dupatta. She looks so stunning and dashing wearing Maang Tikka and large earrings and matching neckpiece.
4. Mira in another white and yellow combination , this time is netted work dupatta.
5. Mira Rajput with her father in ethnic attire, wishing her dad a very happy birthday!
6. White and blue work anarkali, makes Mira look so simple but extremely elegant having shimmery blue border and some floral prints.
7. Mira poses in front of a swimming pool in a cream colour lehenga.
8. This blue and golden work gown , wow its just gorgeous and making Mira look sooper stunning.
9. The sexy blue shimmery sleeveless blouse draping a multicoloured saree , Mira is in all smiles posing to the camera.
10. Mira in another cream heavy embroidery blouse and a Tutu skirt. The skirt is similar pattern of the blouse.
11. Mira and Shahid’s picture in an ethnic attire. So cute the couple looks and cheers to them. Mira in the baby
pink lehenga top to bottom and Shahid in a pure white Sherwani with lot of work on it.